Monday 19 October 2015

Mending Monday #6

More patches on knees here (yes, the stream of holes does seem to be never ending, thanks for asking). This time a pair of worn cords have been rescued from the can't-be-worn pile. 

They belonged to the bean, but are now much too small (nothing to do with languishing in the mending basket, ahem). 




I ironed on a couple of those cute car patches again (see the iron shapes?) using my friend bondaweb. 


And then, I got my Boro mojo on again and stitched on top to secure the patches really firmly. You can see that I took care to stitch across the edges of the patches to make them extra secure.  You know, because boys.



Cute huh? They are much too big for little bean, but have been stashed in the appropriate place for later.

No comments:

Post a Comment