Thursday 17 May 2012

Deli..cious

I think I mentioned the endless trim on Deli, which I have been knitting for most of the past year month week or two (really, who would attempt to sew that on?!!!)


Well - it's finished - not quite, but the end is almost in sight, and I've managed a sneaky trying-on session to see how it looks. 




I like it. 


It doesn't look anything like the one in the book (which is very long and more like a coat than a cardigan), but it seems to fit me well. 


We'll be away next week on our hols, so expect some Scilliness (we are going to the Isles of Scilly). Haven't decided what knitting to take with me. Something small for sure, but what else?  I could really do with some more cardigans in my wardrobe, but it's so much easier, not to mention quicker, to knit something for a small person. 

1 comment:

  1. That looks beautiful! I love the edging, and the yarn looks gorgeous. Good luck with the rest of it. :)

    ReplyDelete