Saturday 10 March 2012

Booty

It's been a hard week all round. One of those ones in which the list of things to be done is mountainous and the time in which to do them is nothing short of minuscule. To whit, there was some huffing and puffing and some exceedingly long days and nights getting it all done. Who knew that marking 84 reports would take soooooo long?
Actually, if I'd stopped to think about it at all I would have realised that just writing the mark sheet for each one would entail several hours of work, but there we are. They were all done in the end.....
Anyway, this weekend is mostly about relaxing. Hairs were cut this afternoon, and tomorrow I've got a 60 min massage to look forward to.
I was a wee bit early for the hairdresser today, so I had a quick browse in the charity shop across the road. I got lucky, and came home with three books for the children, including this - one of my absolute favourites from my childhood.  Can't wait to read it all again, and introduce Milly Molly Mandy to my children.

No comments:

Post a Comment