He's there for a gentle morning in a small group to get started. Then another gentle morning with the whole class on Monday, and then 4 more weeks(!) of gentle mornings getting to grips with this new environment and new routine.
I'm taking some annual leave next week, to be on hand for the bean's first week at school, and in anticipation of an hour or two of
It goes like this:
- Finish Dolly (baby cardigan), block, assemble and send to recipient.
- before sending Dolly in the post, check that recipient is still small enough to wear 3-6 month size. If not, pass onto smaller baby and start knitting a bigger Dolly for first recipient. Do Not Swear.
- make some cloth nappies for jelly bean's dolls
- make some more doll blankets/quilts for jelly bean/gift stash
- make birthday crown for jelly bean
- make birthday cake(s) for jelly bean
- dye some (old) clothes
- tackle UFO pile: ripple blanket; man socks; sewing pile
- make a large pile of gift bags
- do some gardening (back garden: veggie plot)
- do some more gardening (front garden: flower plot)
- take books back to library
- ride my bike
- drink coffee
- eat cake.
That is all. I'll let you know how I get on....